Radiology SA continues to implement measures at all our locations to ensure the health and safety of patients, staff and the community, following recommendations from SA Health, and the Federal Department of Health. We take this responsibility very seriously.
Some points to note:
To complement tele-health, we have implemented easier ways for you to refer.
- Download a digital fillable referral from our website
- Send a digital image of the referral to us via WhatsApp (RSA WhatsApp number 08 8402 0241) OR
- Send your referral via fax to 8402 0247 OR
- Email your digital referral to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then call your patient within 1 business hour to arrange an appointment.
We continue to offer diagnostic breast imaging at our sites. Mammographic breast screening is currently being deferred until restrictions relax.
Suspected COVID cases
Please ring us prior to sending any suspected cases to our clinic. We would ask that any suspect cases fulfilling epidemiological and clinical criteria for COVID-19 be supplied with a face mask to be worn on attendance.
As a reminder, all confirmed COVID-19 cases should be referred to the appropriate public hospital.