Inteleviewer Home/Office Installation
- If you receive a security alert, select "Yes" to proceed.
- This screen will be displayed:
- Select "Download Inteleviewer" (with the appropriate 32 bit, 64 bit or Mac option).
- Select "Run".
- Select "Run" again.
- Accept Terms and Conditions and all the default options – NEXT, NEXT, NEXT
If you already have Inteleviewer installed
- Click your Inteleviewer icon to open the log in screen.
- Click on "Edit Bookmarks"
- Click "Add"
- In the Server URL box type https://rsapacs.radiologysa.com.au (but don't hit RETURN)
- Click the "Use Custom Server Name" box and enter a name such as "Radiology SA PACS", or "RSA PACS"
- Click OK
- Move the new custom server name to the top of the list with the ‘Up’ key if you wish to make this your default
- Log in to Inteleviewer with your initial and surname (eg jsmith) and password
- Accept if asked to install a software update
To change your password
- In your internet browser type in the URL: https://rsapacs.radiologysa.com.au
- Select "Continue to this website" if there is a security warning
- Log in with your initial and surname (eg jsmith) and password
- Select "My Profile" on the left hand list of options for the password change.